[seqfan] Re: Prime of the form 4*p + 3

zbi74583_boat at yahoo.co.jp zbi74583_boat at yahoo.co.jp
Sat Mar 14 04:01:21 CET 2020

    Hi  Robert    Thanks for telling me the information    I wish that someone will prove it, especially some smart Mathematician will prove in future the pair  {p, 2*p + 1}  which are both Sophie   German Primes exist infinitely    Because  if the proof exists then it is possible to prove  {3, -1} Amicable Pair exist infinitely many, though    the following is unsolved problem           Does Amicable Pair exist infinitely many ?

    Yasutoshi