[seqfan] Re: Prime of the form 4*p + 3

zbi74583_boat at yahoo.co.jp zbi74583_boat at yahoo.co.jp
Wed Mar 18 04:43:22 CET 2020

    Hi  Franklin  Maximilian    It is right    Certainly  these unsolved problems are too difficult to solve    I tell you another too difficult theorem as follows
    If  Mersenne Prime exist infinitely then Amicable Quadruple exist infinitely    [ Proof ]    Here is the factorization of Amicable Quadruple which I computed
    https://mathworld.wolfram.com/AmicableQuadruple.html
    It has Mersenne Prime as prime factor  so  the theorem is proved    But  I know the following is too difficult problem
           Does Mersenne Prime exist infinitely ?
    I give you  much easier unsolved problems  of Amicable Pair

    Does Amicable Pair coprime to 210 exist ?
    For example  coprime to 2  or  coprime to 6=2*3  or coprime to 30=2*3*5  exist
    Here is the list of Amicable Pair coprime to 30
    http://62.198.248.44/aliquot/apstat/apco30.txt
    Does Amicable 7-tuple exist ?    Here is A233538     It has Amicable Triple to 6-tuple
    http://62.198.248.44/aliquot/apstat/apco30.txt
    I am sure these two problems are much easier and they must exist

    Yasutoshi