[seqfan] Re: New atomic nuclear sequence found

Olivier Gerard olivier.gerard at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 16:40:52 CET 2020

Dear Mr Tauber,

I take this opportunity to recall everyone that the main purpose of this
list is
helping contributors work together and share knowledge for the OEIS.

This is not a list for advancing anyone's ego.

Where is your question? Where is your difficulty? If you have a new
sequence, why do you write a message before having at least a
draft entered in the Encyclopedia so that you can give its A-number?

With my best regards,

Olivier Gérard
Seqfan Mailing List administrator