[seqfan] Re: New atomic nuclear sequence found

Brad Klee bradklee at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 17:43:40 CET 2020

Hi Jess,

Your message from Feb. 2019 did not make very much sense
to me, nor does this message clearly explain what you may have
discovered in mathematical physics.

Atomic physics is an exciting subject, and would benefit the
"multi-facted reach" of OEIS, if genuine connections are found.

My suggestion would be to write up some of your results, have
the write-up positively reviewed one way or another, and if it is
agreeable, link that info via. https://oeis.org/A010000, which
seems to be 1/2 times your sequence.

Mathematical physics is not an easy subject, so it could require
some extra effort on your part and on part of the referees.

Thanks,

Brad