[seqfan] YouTube videos in OEIS

David Corneth davidacorneth at gmail.com
Wed May 6 00:05:44 CEST 2020

Recently I saw this YouTube channel from Michael Penn which has some very
nice videos.
I put one of them on OEIS but there are many more.
For example this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZXVlhiXSwI
called Number Theory | Sums of Squares Part 1, a start of a series of
videos with examples and proofs for theorems of sums of two, three and four
squares.

There's this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcxRIyJLKUc called
 Rogers-Ramanujan Identities | Part 1: Introduction to Integer Partitions
Showing examples and proofs for some theorems regarding partitions, such as
properties of g.f.'s and all nonnegative integers can be written as the sum
of 4 squares.

I see videos from numberphile are added often and vice versa sometimes the
OEIS is mentioned in their videos. Perhaps we could do similar for other
channels such as the above. And maybe Michael Penn knows his repertoire on
YouTube best so he can help putting them in OEIS if he likes and it be
relevant for OEIS. Just an idea.

What do you think?

Best,
David