[seqfan] Websites on OEIS server

Sven Simon sven-h.simon at gmx.de
Thu May 28 16:20:33 CEST 2020

Hello together,

Sequence A091443 (multiperfect numbers) has a link to a website from Achim
Flammenkamp  at the University of Bielefeld. I got his permission to save a
copy of his page on the OEIS server as addition to the link already
available at the sequence. How to do it - should I send a saved zipped HTML
with its directory (to whom) or is it possible to do it already as a normal
change of the sequence ?

Sven