[seqfan] Re: OEIS index

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Mon May 11 17:55:13 CEST 2020

John Mason,  Your suggestion goes against all the principles that we have
used in the OEIS Index since I started it 40 years ago.
You are suggesting one line for each sequence.
I don't like it.

It would mean changing every single entry in the Index, and it would make
it a lot harder to use.

Please drop the idea!

(All we need to do is get the "hover" mechanism to work)

Best regards
Neil

Email: njasloane at gmail.com