[seqfan] Re: item A213058 of O.E.I.S.

Marc LeBrun mlb at well.com
Fri Nov 20 19:47:20 CET 2020

Bjaksar, sounds interesting!  Better editors please correct me, but I'll make a few quick comments:

*  OEIS entries should be plain ASCII text (although links to PDFs may also be included)

*  A comment stating a conjecture is fine; there are many examples in the OEIS you can follow.  It's probably best to begin your text with the label "Conjecture:..."

*  I'm not familiar with graceful trees, but the definition you give in this email seems to differ slightly from Wikipedia's in that yours seems(?) to say that the vertexes are labeled with the full set {1,2,...n} but some of Wikipedia's examples use only a subset.  To avoid confusion we should make sure that any definition of graceful tree we give is precise (or if, unfortunately, there's more than one in use, that this is indicated).

*  Wikipedia also mentions that enumerations up to at least n=29 have been published.  Have these values been verified to match A213058?  If so, bibliographic references links to those published values should also be included.

It would be exciting if the OEIS can help resolve these conjectures!