[seqfan] Using AI to help Superseeker guess formulas for sequences

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 22:46:07 CEST 2020

Dear Seq Fans, I keep coming across sequences that badly need a formula,
possibly expressing them in terms of some known sequence.
A337641 and A337655 are two recent examples.

Why not use AI to strengthen Superseeker?, I keep saying

There is a talk on Monday that might be relevant: This announcement just
arrived in email:

Springer Nature <springernature at newsletter.springernature.com>
George Em Karniadakis (Brown University and MIT)
>From PINNs to DeepOnets: Approximating functions, functionals, and
operators using deep neural networks

 Throughout October, authors from the new journal SN Partial Differential
Equations and Applications will be hosting a series of free webinars on
topics related to partial differential equations.

Up next is a presentation by George Em Karniadakis of Brown University and
MIT on approximating functions using deep neural networks. Join us for a
lively discussion on October 5th at 9am EST, 3pm CET.
I signed up, but AI and PDEs are  not my field.

If anyone is interested, please watch too

Best regards
Neil

Email: njasloane at gmail.com