[seqfan] Re: Maple program

Peter Luschny peter.luschny at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 17:23:58 CET 2020

BMK> This raises a question that applies not only to Maple but other
BMK> languages: which versions of the software should they work with?

I don't think there is any point in stating this. You occasionally
have to adjust some things by hand, like broken links, the toll
of changes over time.

Anything else would mean additional editing effort, which can
hardly be done.

Worse, it would unsettle users or even discourage them from
submitting contributions.

Peter

P.S. Notice that my code also runs correctly with the old
version of 'numtheory'; substitute 'NumberTheory:-PrimeFactors'
by 'numtheory:-factorset.'