[seqfan] Prime number visualization of A099618 and A132194

Simon Strandgaard neoneye at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 15:36:13 CEST 2020

- While exploring visualizations of prime numbers, I had drawn something
that turned out to be the same as the A132194.
- So I have cleaned up the drawing and here it is. It visualizes both
A099618 and A132194.

http://www.triangledraw.com/images/OEIS_A099618_A132194.png

How to make sense of this map:

The diagram shows x,y coordinate pairs.

The x axis range: 0 .. 1.
The y axis range: 2 .. +infinity.

Everytime the y axis increments, then the x axis capacity also increments.
Examples:
For y=2, then there are 2 line segments on the x axis.
For y=5, then there are 5 line segments on the x axis.

There is a circle if the x,y coordinates sums to a prime.
Examples:
x=0,y=7, the sum is 7, which is a prime.
x=3,y=4, the sum is 7, which is a prime.

The primes alternate between red/green lines, so it's easy to see where the
primes are located.

Let me know what you think.

Best regards
Simon Strandgaard