[seqfan] Re: Composite numbers n such that digits of prime factors of n are either 4 or 9.

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 17:24:32 CEST 2020

D Corneth said:

There's no wiki for that family (right?). Do I add the 24
sequences as an xref or would we (an expert on that) make a new
wikipage for it?

Me:  The best thing: make an entry for this in the OEIS Index, and add
links to the Index entry from each of the sequences

I don't think we need yet another wiki page

Best regards
Neil

Email: njasloane at gmail.com