[seqfan] Re: Composite numbers n such that digits of prime factors of n are either 4 or 9.

David Corneth davidacorneth at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 09:41:56 CEST 2020

Thanks both. I really like that idea Robert. Maximilian and I talked a bit
about it and he'll make a stub and that helps so I know where to put it and
such. Then I'll try to dig up a bunch of those sequences. I just saw
another part of that family being edited/created. If I understand the idea
of an entry correctly then that sounds good to me too.

Best,
David