[seqfan] Re: Planar distributive lattices

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 04:10:06 CEST 2021

Allan Wechsler said, in connection with the sequence I created (A343161)
based on Peter Jipsen's enumeration:  "I think writing to him is a great
idea; get him to author that sequence, which he only deserves, after all."
Well, he has been a registered user - and  contributor - to the OEIS since
March 2013.  He never submitted it, and Allan wasn't sure it should be in
the OEIS, so I created it.  Today I extended it to 15 terms using the data
in Peter's 2014 pdf file.

Incidentally Peter thanked me for creating the entry and said in reply that
he will try to find his old program and compute more terms.

Best regards
Neil

Email: njasloane at gmail.com