[seqfan] Re: My Rutgers Day talk today

David Corneth davidacorneth at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 16:25:27 CEST 2021

Hi Neil et all,

Nice talk!
This also showed up in YouTube on your channel here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ogbsh8KuEM
That video has over 200 likes fwiw.
It says it is made for children. Sure enough this is family friendly
YouTube suggests not to put this as made for kids.
See
https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/9528076?hl=en#zippy=%2Chow-do-i-know-if-i-should-set-my-content-as-not-made-for-kids
for example.

Best,