[seqfan] Re: Suggestion for a sequence

Kevin Ryde user42_kevin at yahoo.com.au
Fri Jul 2 14:15:21 CEST 2021

marian.aldenhoevel at marian-aldenhoevel.de (Marian Aldenhövel) writes:

> Are you suggesting that I just show a filter(n)? function that returns
> true or false if n is a member of the sequence or not.

Yes, much as you have.  By filter I only meant the python built-in like
print(list(filter(etc etc))) if you do want a small print.  (I don't
actually speak python, but I think that's right, among other ways.)

The number of segments lit is a kind of transformed sum of digits, so
divisibility could be a variation on the Niven numbers A005349.