[seqfan] Re: A293355 update

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Sun Jul 11 22:54:31 CEST 2021

Hans,  Would you please upload the contents of this page

https://gladhoboexpress.blogspot.com/2021/07/the-unknown-soldier.html

as a comment attached to A293355 ?  Blog posts have an average life of 3
months, so we try to put a copy on the OEIS server.

Best regards
Neil

Neil J. A. Sloane, Chairman, OEIS Foundation.
Email: njasloane at gmail.com