[seqfan] Re: Triangles of sums

Allan Wechsler acwacw at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 17:43:21 CEST 2021

Now I understand. You only count "maximal" triangles, ones that cannot be
extended by another row. (3) doesn't count because (3; 1 2) exists, and (9;
6 3) doesn't count because (9; 6 3; 5 1 2) exists.

Does the sequence counting *all* such triangles already exist? If it does,
it should be linked.

I might write a program to see if I can confirm your numbers, now that I
understand your rules.