[seqfan] Re: partitions in A120452 and A344613

William Orrick will.orrick at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 16:29:24 CEST 2021

Dear Richard,

A slight clarification: in (2) I should have written, "If the row
containing the *bottom-most element of* the shorter odd column has length
k, ..."

I would also add that the description of A120452 didn't make it immediately
clear to me what the sequence is counting. An alternative description would
be "Number of partitions of n with one marked part, the marked part not
equal to 2."

Best,
Will