[seqfan] Re: Mathematica code in A080777

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 19:46:22 CEST 2021

I remember discussing this with Russ many years ago - the fact that in
English text, commas should always be followed by spaces, except in
computer programs.  I have a vague memory that we agreed to make an
exception for computer text. Maybe Russ remembers - I will forward this
discussion to him.

Best regards
Neil

Email: njasloane at gmail.com