[seqfan] Re: A344826

michel.marcus at free.fr michel.marcus at free.fr
Tue Jun 15 13:35:52 CEST 2021

Well, I am not a mathematician, so I can't really answer your question.
But you did see the relation with A097621, A000961 and so with quite a number of OEIS sequences.

Actually it took 20 minutes up to 10^8, but then I was blocked by memory limit.
So my guess was that some more experienced people would be able to go higher than I did in a not so long computation.