[seqfan] Re: A344826

David Corneth davidacorneth at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 12:47:57 CEST 2021

One interesting property could be that prime powers used are fairly small.
If fairly small could be defined that's interesting. Known data have the
largest prime power factor 3^7 = 2187 and the largest prime factor 71.
Computationally there might be some tricks at hand. Like if a(n) is
divisible by 11 then it must be divisible by at least one of 9, 42, 245,
... indices of powers of 11 in A000961 larger than 1
If it's divisible by 245 then it's divisible by lcm(245,11) = 2695 and also
by one of 5, 15, 43, 137, ... (indices of powers of powers of 5 in A000961
larger than 1).
If it's divisible by 137 then a(n) is also divisible by lcm(2695, 137)
= 369215.
Maybe with some refining this method could speed the search up a little to
at least get upperbounds of other terms or maybe even actual proven new
terms.