[seqfan] invitation to my Rutgers Pizza talk tomorrow

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 00:41:31 CET 2021

Dear Seq Fans, In case anyone is interested, I'm giving a talk to the grad
students tomorrow Friday March 5 at 1:40 sharp New York time, "Unsolved
Problems from the On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences".
Anyone can join.

"The OEIS gets over a hundred new submissions every day. I'll describe
a few, old and new, of the very best: Ulam-Warburton cellular automata and
spread of viruses: counting lines in the sand. Stepping Stones,
Gerrymandering, Ennesrem Primes, Reed Kelly's sequence."

Here's the link:
 https://rutgers.zoom.us/j/93720401007?pwd=SEtreHhSMll6dWRVL2ZZUWhSeTNMUT09

I'll put the video on my home page.