[seqfan] Re: A168233(0)

Allan Wechsler acwacw at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 18:11:24 CEST 2021

Well, people have objected, so I withdraw the suggestion.

To answer part of Ray Chandler's question, the extra term would be useful
if someone searches OEIS for 1,1,4,4,7,7,10,10... as I did. I was told the
terms did not match anything in OEIS. Of course, being a reasonably
experienced user, I cut off the initial 1 and tried again, but it would
have been nice not to have to go to the trouble.

Ray reasonably asks if the gain is worth the trouble, and I trust my
colleagues' judgement that it isn't.