[seqfan] Related sequences explorer

Alex Hall alex.mojaki at gmail.com
Sat May 1 21:33:36 CEST 2021

Dear sequence fans,

I made a little tool for exploring related sequences in the OEIS. With any
luck, it may reveal some interesting mathematical connections! If not, it
should at least be fun to explore. You can try it out and learn more here:
https://alexmojaki.github.io/oeis-explorer/

This is just a first draft and a proof of concept. Only groups of sequences
satisfying certain criteria are shown. If you want to tweak the parameters,
I haven't added controls yet, so you'll need to run the code yourself,
which can be found here: https://github.com/alexmojaki/oeis-explorer

Let me know what you think, whether this seems useful or interesting, what
features you'd like me to add, and if you have any questions.

Kind regards,
Alex Hall