[seqfan] Joseph Rozhenko's variant of Van Eck, A342585

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Sun May 2 16:30:39 CEST 2021

The new sequence is A342585. I told Jan v. E, author of the famous
A181391,  about it, and he made a plot of the first 1000 terms, which
showed an apparent structure.
But when he extended the picture to 10000 terms, everything changed.
I added his comments and two graphs to the sequence.

It would be good to have a b-file of 10K or 20K terms, and maybe also an
a-file with say 100K terms.  And more and bigger graphs.

This seems to be a very interesting new sequence. What is going on?

Best regards
Neil

Email: njasloane at gmail.com