[seqfan] Re: Computing more terms of draft sequence A343745

D. S. McNeil dsm054 at gmail.com
Sat May 1 01:41:57 CEST 2021

I think the 'order in which they appear' definition is going to be more
practical than the pure "this is the set of primes that satisfy the
condition" case, because otherwise it might take a good bit of effort to
prove that different primes aren't in the set.

The numbers generated by a quick scan I did match rgwv's, so I think we're
interpreting the definition in the same way.  OTOH something must be wrong
somewhere, because 37 shows up at such a small k that it should've been
caught.

Is there an additional condition on p which rules out numbers like 37 and
103?

Doug