[seqfan] Re: Computing more terms of draft sequence A343745

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Sat May 1 03:57:37 CEST 2021

Tom, Thanks for giving a clearer definition.

The sequence of irregular primes is A000928, and it has programs in the
usual languages. The b-file has 10000 terms, the 10000-th being 294001. No
reason we can't have a 20K-term b-file, and/or a 100K-term a-file.

Felix just submitted the two terms 491 and 587 (as A343745), but I said we
needed more terms.

Best regards
Neil

Email: njasloane at gmail.com