[seqfan] Re: Computing more terms of draft sequence A343745

D. S. McNeil dsm054 at gmail.com
Sat May 1 05:07:06 CEST 2021

I think rgvw and I took the part after "i.e." as defining what "consecutive
irregular pair" meant:

   Consecutive irregular pairs, i.e., primes p where an integer k exists
such
   that p divides the numerators of the Bernoulli numbers B_{2k} and
B_{2k+2}."

Since 37 is prime (even an irregular prime!) and 37 divides B_{2*555} and
B_{2*555+2}, this seems like it would satisfy the condition as written.

But this violates the additional k,p constraint that Tom Duff explained.

Doug