[seqfan] Re: Square forest

Allan Wechsler acwacw at gmail.com
Sat May 22 17:58:23 CEST 2021

If, instead of standing one meter outside the forest near the center of one
side, the observer displaces the corner tree, the resulting sequence is
https://oeis.org/A049691. This, unsurprisingly, is closely related to Farey
series, and provides a bunch of related sequences and references. Some
insight might be had there. In the meantime, I would encourage adding this
one.