[seqfan] Re: length(n) = weight(n) ?

Allan Wechsler acwacw at gmail.com
Tue May 25 23:10:40 CEST 2021

Yuri, this would likely be confusing, because in the context of binary
weight (A000120), people will expect any mention of "length" to also be
binary. Note that Neil immediately made that assumption, and all other
readers are likely to be tripped up in the same manner.

It would be better if you said something like, "numbers whose decimal
length and binary weight are equal"; that is, spell out the base for each
measurement.