[seqfan] Re: Is there a correct way to submit a family of sequences?

Sean A. Irvine sairvin at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 18:45:43 CET 2021

Hi Oliver,

There is nothing special that needs to be done for submitting a group of
sequences.  For aesthetic reasons you might want to allocate the A-numbers
in advance so that (the new cases at least) have consecutive A-numbers.
That can be done at https://oeis.org/edit/allocate (up to your edit limit
-- probably 3).  You should also, of course, make sure to add
cross-references between the sequences.

Editorial opinions on the usefulness of sequences using this kind of base
operations vary, so if you want to increase the chances that the sequence
will be accepted then take as much care as you can when creating the
initial submissions.

Sean.