[seqfan] A long-lost paper by Verma

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 17:19:50 CEST 2021

I came across an old paper by D-N Verma, that he gave me back in 1997. Like
many of his papers, he never got around to publishing it, and it was not
available anywhere. So I scanned it, and added it the sequences that it
mention

s - see A012249 and 5 other sequences that it mentions. Several of them
could now be extended. It looks interesting, but I don't have time to study
it.

D.-N. Verma, <a href="/A012249/a012249.pdf">Towards Classifying Finite
Point-Set Configurations</a>, 1997, Unpublished. Scanned copy of annotated
version of preprint given to me by the author in 1997.

Best regards
Neil

Neil J. A. Sloane, Chairman, OEIS Foundation.
Email: njasloane at gmail.com