[seqfan] Re: How many squares can you make from n points in the plane?

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 02:45:44 CEST 2021

Benoit,  There have been so many new developments (they are all in this
email thread, though), that I have lost track of where we are.

But you seem to be on top of things.  Could I ask you to edit the entry,
and bring it up to date?

I'll send you the text file of the a(7) = 3 proof, in case it will be
useful.

Best regards
Neil

Neil J. A. Sloane, Chairman, OEIS Foundation.
Email: njasloane at gmail.com