[seqfan] Re: How many squares can you make from n points in the plane?

Benoît Jubin benoit.jubin at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 22:41:53 CEST 2021

> Benoit,  Thanks for the lovely example for n=49 !

That shows that a(49)>=202 if I counted correctly, but Sascha has an
example with 205 apparently.

Peter, Sascha: can you give me your optimal configurations ? (best
would be: in place of an "x" to denote a vertex, put the number of
squares it belongs to)

Neil: since Sascha is on a 3-day trip, I may wait Monday or Tuesday to
update the entry, if that's ok with you.

Benoît