[seqfan] Re: How many squares can you make from n points in the plane?

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 03:14:40 CEST 2021

By the way, for the lower bound you could have referred to A002415
(although there is a lot to be said for having a self-contained proof).

Thanks for the typos!

I thought you were in Luxembourg?  Glad someone else likes to work at
03:00.

Best regards
Neil

Neil J. A. Sloane, Chairman, OEIS Foundation.
Email: njasloane at gmail.com