[seqfan] Re: Worry about old sequence, A030077, paths in K_n

Sean A. Irvine sairvin at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 11:05:45 CEST 2022

So far I can verify to A030077(14):

2022-04-02 21:46:54 1
2022-04-02 21:46:54 3
2022-04-02 21:46:54 5
2022-04-02 21:46:54 17
2022-04-02 21:46:54 28
2022-04-02 21:46:54 105
2022-04-02 21:46:54 161
2022-04-02 21:46:54 670
2022-04-02 21:46:55 1001
2022-04-02 21:47:00 2869
2022-04-02 21:47:58 6188
2022-04-02 22:01:58 26565

I adapted my existing program for A007874 to this case.  I'm not sure why I
skipped over it before, but perhaps the dihedral group confused me.  The
program uses 50 digits of precision for the length determination. I feel
like it should be possible to do this without any kind of precision limit,
but I don't have the time for that now.  I'll leave it running overnight.

I'll also start a run for A007874 itself which also has four additional
terms with a(15) looking a little suspicious.

Sean.