[seqfan] Re: Fwd: Worry about old sequence, A030077, paths in K_n, and new sequence A352568

D. S. McNeil dsm054 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 16:28:40 CEST 2022

If I'm reading that literature correctly, then can't we extend the new
A352568 by a few terms, because it's known that every admissible multiset
is realizable for at least v <= 19 (in the terminology of
https://arxiv.org/pdf/2105.00980.pdf)?

I think that'd give us up to

[1, 1, 1, 3, 5, 17, 28, 105, 161, 670, 1001, 4129, 6188, 26565, 38591,
167898, 245157, 1072730, 1562275]

if we simply loop over the candidate multisets and check admissibility.

Doug