[seqfan] Re: Fwd: Worry about old sequence, A030077, paths in K_n, and new sequence A352568

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 17:10:27 CEST 2022

Brendan, Old friend (we go back at least 25 years, remember
Brendan D. McKay and E. Rogoyski, Latin squares of order ten, Electron. J.
Combinatorics, 2 (1995) ?),
can I ask you to be the editor in charge of A030077 and its offshoots?  You
know everything, and I just don't have time to do a good job.

Best regards
Neil

Neil J. A. Sloane, Chairman, OEIS Foundation.
Also Visiting Scientist, Math. Dept., Rutgers University,
Email: njasloane at gmail.com