[seqfan] Re: A005488 and verification of terms

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 16:01:59 CEST 2022

Hi Bill!  Thank you for that message.  Very interesting.  Here are some
partial answers.
First, what is your name, and where are you located?  Second, are you
registered with the OEIS?  If not, you should register at once.

As for sequence A005488, certainly it would be good to have more terms.

Best regards
Neil

Neil J. A. Sloane, Chairman, OEIS Foundation.
Also Visiting Scientist, Math. Dept., Rutgers University,
Email: njasloane at gmail.com