[seqfan] Re: conjectured equality of sequences

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 16:16:17 CEST 2022

My personal preference is for one entry, whose definition would be the
simplest of the alternatives,
and then a comment giving the conjectured alternative definition.

However, if both sequences already exist as separate entries in the OEIS,
and both come with a lot of baggage,
then perhaps we should keep both entries.

For a new entry, just a single entry is enough.

Best regards
Neil

Neil J. A. Sloane, Chairman, OEIS Foundation.
Also Visiting Scientist, Math. Dept., Rutgers University,
Email: njasloane at gmail.com