[seqfan] Re: A005488 and verification of terms

hv at crypt.org hv at crypt.org
Wed Apr 27 16:40:45 CEST 2022

wnmyers wnmyers <wnmyers at cox.net> wrote:
:I also noticed that even though A005488 lists the maximal number of edges and there are very few graphs that achieve that maximum, no sequence lists what those edges are. Would the OEIS want me to add them as a new sequence?

For this, I'm not sure how you would "list [the] edges", but I think it
would make sense to have a triangular sequence that lists the lexically
first example of (non-negative) node weights that achieves the maximum.

My guess is that such a sequence would start something like:

0; 0, 1; 0, 1, 3; 0, 1, 4, 6; 0, 1, 4, 7, 9

and probably merits a cross-reference to A106683.

Hugo