[seqfan] Re: A Gaussian-integer analog of the sum-of-divisors function

David Corneth davidacorneth at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 17:20:31 CEST 2022

I find terms by looking at prime factors of n with multiplicity.
Assuming primes not of the form p = 4*k + 3 can be written in a unique way
as t^2 + u^2 where t and u are coprime and t <= u we can write a(1) = 1,
a(p^e) = ((u + t*i)^(e + 1) - 1) / (u + t*i - 1) * ((u - t*i)^(e + 1) - 1)
/ (u - t*i - 1) and use the mult-property to find the other a(n). Right?
I now have A353151 in draft where I put more terms and b-file using this
idea.