[seqfan] Re: A Gaussian-integer analog of the sum-of-divisors function

Allan Wechsler acwacw at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 18:30:02 CEST 2022

I have been saying this a little bit wrongly. "Positivish" should be
interpreted to mean that the *absolute value of *the imaginary part does
not exceed the real part. I need the Gaussian prime factors with negative
imaginary part as well, in order to pick up conjugate pairs of divisors (so
that the imaginary parts will cancel when they are multiplied or added).