[seqfan] Re: Two "dumb" sequences and a question

Tom Duff eigenvectors at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 17:02:31 CET 2022

The Princeton Companion to Mathematics (2009, ed. Tim Gowers) is a possible
candidate. Not as “general interest” as World of Mathematics, but a
beautiful book with broad coverage. Moderately pricy ($99?), but so is a
Dover reprint copy of World of Mathematics. I’ve had a copy for a few
years, but, no longer being possessed with the energy and focus of youth,
have not read it thoroughly yet.