[seqfan] Re: Two "dumb" sequences and a question

Андрей Заболотский zabolotis at mail.ru
Sat Dec 3 16:56:21 CET 2022

Ian Stewart’s «The Great Mathematical Problems» is good. Although it’s mostly text.
Etienne Ghys’s «A Singular Mathematical Promenade», available for free here  https://arxiv.org/abs/1612.06373  , is a more difficult reading but has great illustrations. It has a main topic, which is relatively narrow, but provides many excursions into various fields.