[seqfan] Re: Inconsistency in A079749

Pontus von Brömssen pontus.von.bromssen at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 16:51:23 CET 2022

Thanks Hugo and Neil.

I started a draft for the corrected version: A358890.

I'm a bit skeptical about the convention gpf(1)=1, but I guess it's better
to keep it as close as possible to the original. (Without that convention,
a(3) would be 24 instead of 1.)

I have some more (minor) questions about how to handle this, see the pink
boxes for the new draft.

Cheers,

Pontus