[seqfan] Re: private database

Sean A. Irvine sairvin at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 04:39:37 CET 2022

Hi Georg,

Your question is not particularly clear to me.

If you only have a few lookups or explanations then superseeker is your
friend.

If you are wanting to compare with all sequences already in the OEIS, then
you can get all the terms of the sequences from http://oeis.org/stripped.gz

If you are only wanting to compare among your own sequences then surely
your own database or (probably better and faster) a custom data structure
is the way to go.  There are many ways of doing this, but the solution
depends on many things such as whether you want to be able to identify
subsequences, or sequences with differing offsets, whether all sequences
are available at the start of the run, and so on.

Sean.