[seqfan] Re: Binary Complement Sequences

Hans Havermann gladhobo at bell.net
Wed Dec 21 14:31:58 CET 2022

Joshua Searle: "I am looking for some help finding some more terms for a set of sequences I intend to add to the OEIS."

While we're waiting on Joshua to actually add these, I've written a brief overview of his procedure on my blog:

https://gladhoboexpress.blogspot.com/2022/12/binary-complement-sequences.html

Included therein is a link to a listing of (steps to get to zero, steps to get to the maximum, the maximum) for integer starts up to 26494. My entry for the last one isn't quite certain yet as I'm only at step 450000000 of the expected 556068798 to completion.