[seqfan] Re: Binary Complement Sequences

Tom Duff eigenvectors at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 19:58:28 CET 2022

I've been running 425720 for almost 3 days now -- about 31 billion
iterations --  and the size of the numbers it's working on seems to have
settled down. From eyeballing the iteration vs. size graph (
http://iq0.com/iterations-vs-size.png ) the numbers look like they're
oscillating between 300k and a million bits. There's only so many million
bit numbers, so eventually it will either find one that descends to zero,
or take off into the multi-million bit range. If it hits zero, it may be
after the heat death of the universe. I'll stop it after a few more days
and give a final report. (BTW, I've been updating the graph at
http://iq0.com/iterations-vs-size.png sporadically, when I think of it.)